With so much uncertainty in the world, children and young people need our emotional support now more than ever. Please donate today to help us to support the mental health of children and families across the UK.
Coronavirus: updates from Place2Be
Like the rest of the world, Place2Be is having to adapt as coronavirus impacts society and everyday lives. With school closures and lots of uncertainty, we’re working hard to ensure we can support as many children, young people and families as we can during this unsettling time. Over the coming weeks, we’ll be sharing tips, advice, and updates on how to access our services.
- Coronavirus: looking after your mental health at home
- Coronavirus: talking to pupils about school closures
- Coronavirus update: getting in touch with Place2Be
- Coronavirus: Helpful information to answer questions from children
- Coronavirus: ongoing Place2Be support for children, families and schools
- Coronavirus: supporting vulnerable children
- Coronavirus: wellbeing activity ideas for schools