Give while you earn
Give while you earn
Donating a portion of your salary is one of the most efficient, tax-effective ways to support a charity.
Choose Place2Be and you can help us improve children’s mental health every payday.
How it works
Setting up Payroll Giving is quick and simple.
Each payday, your employer will take your chosen donation from your gross salary.
The donation is taken after National Insurance is deducted, but before tax.
This means that your donation will cost up to 45% less through the tax break, dependent on your tax bracket. Find out more on the HMRC website
Please note that Payroll Giving is only available for salaried PAYE employees.
Benefits for you
- Changing lives - help us improve children’s mental health across the UK
- Tax effective - the only way to give that allows full tax relief on donations
- Easy - quick, convenient and ideal for busy people
- Secure - set up your donation without sharing your bank details and choose how you want to be contacted.
Benefits for employers
- Recognition - get noticed through the Payroll Giving Quality Mark scheme and National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards
- Low effort, big reward - virtually no set up and running costs and minimal administrative requirements
- Employee engagement - engage your employees by enabling them to support the causes they care about through their pay.
Ask your employer if they already have a Payroll Giving scheme in place.
If not, suggest that they register with a company like Charities Trust and encourage them to find out more on the Charities Aid Foundation website
Get in touch
Do you have any questions?
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us:
020 7923 5593
News & blogs
Rhys Stephenson becomes an ambassador for Place2Be
TV presenter Rhys Stephenson, best known as the face of children’s TV channel CBBC, has become Place2Be’s newest Ambassador.READ MORE
Diversity and Inclusion – the journey so far
Place2Be's CEO, Catherine Roche, reflects on her personal and organisational learnings and progress over the past year.READ MORE
Children's Mental Health Week 2021 wins highly commended at the 2021 Purpose Awards
Place2Be is delighted to have been highly commended in the NGO Best Health Cause Campaign category at the Purpose Awards.READ MORE