Give while you earn
Give while you earn
Donating a portion of your salary is one of the most efficient, tax-effective ways to support a charity.
Choose Place2Be and you can help us improve children’s mental health every payday.
How it works
Setting up Payroll Giving is quick and simple.
Each payday, your employer will take your chosen donation from your gross salary.
The donation is taken after National Insurance is deducted, but before tax.
This means that your donation will cost up to 45% less through the tax break, dependent on your tax bracket. Find out more on the HMRC website
Please note that Payroll Giving is only available for salaried PAYE employees.
Benefits for you
- Changing lives - help us improve children’s mental health across the UK
- Tax effective - the only way to give that allows full tax relief on donations
- Easy - quick, convenient and ideal for busy people
- Secure - set up your donation without sharing your bank details and choose how you want to be contacted.
Benefits for employers
- Recognition - get noticed through the Payroll Giving Quality Mark scheme and National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards
- Low effort, big reward - virtually no set up and running costs and minimal administrative requirements
- Employee engagement - engage your employees by enabling them to support the causes they care about through their pay.
Ask your employer if they already have a Payroll Giving scheme in place.
If not, suggest that they register with a company like Charities Trust and encourage them to find out more on the Charities Aid Foundation website
Get in touch
Do you have any questions?
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us:
020 7923 5593
News & blogs
Place2Be and The Evening Standard launch Young London SOS
The new partnership looks to address ‘the hidden mental health crisis of the Covid generation’.READ MORE
Mental health leaders: "support of frontline workers must be a national priority"
Leaders of the UK's leading mental health organisations, including Place2Be, have penned an open letter to frontline workers.READ MORE
Porsche Cars GB partners with Place2Be
Porsche Cars GB have announced the launch of a long-term partnership with Place2Be to improve children’s mental health.READ MORE