Donate in memory
Donate in memory
You can help the memory of loved ones live on by supporting the vital work we do with vulnerable children, young people and families.
We believe that no child or young person should face mental health problems alone.
Just a small gift in memory of a friend or relative can make a big difference.
We are grateful to everyone who chooses to donate to Place2Be in memory. Their support helps children and young people across the UK to build their futures confidently.
How do I donate in memory?
- Donate through our website and select 'In memory' from our menu
- Set up an online tribute page on MuchLoved, where you can share photos and memories of your loved one
- Collect donations at a funeral and post your cheque to us.
- Donate over the phone by calling our Supporter Care team on 0207 923 5000
- Set up a memorial page on JustGiving. Collect donations and new messages for as long as you like. Download our JustGiving memorial guide (PDF 167KB)
Get in touch
Do you have any questions? Are you donating in memory and want to tell us more?
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us using the following details:
0207 923 5000
News & blogs
We’ve got to join the dots between home and school
Sahir Permall, Director for Scotland, on the importance of communities coming together to keep the child at the centre.READ MORE
£1 million pledged to transform mental health in Devon Schools
A new Fund, launched in memory of Juliet Garmoyle, aims to transform children’s mental health support in Devon.READ MORE
The loneliness of parenting: one parent’s perspective
Place2Be’s Programme Leader for Family Work reflects on the loneliness and isolation of parenting, and shares his advice.READ MORE