Donate in memory
Donate in memory
You can help the memory of loved ones live on by supporting the vital work we do with vulnerable children, young people and families.
We believe that no child or young person should face mental health problems alone.
Just a small gift in memory of a friend or relative can make a big difference.
We are grateful to everyone who chooses to donate to Place2Be in memory. Their support helps children and young people across the UK to build their futures confidently.
How do I donate in memory?
- Donate through our website and select 'In memory' from our menu.
- Set up an online tribute page on MuchLoved, where you can share photos and memories of your loved one.
- Collect donations at a funeral and post your cheque to us.
- Donate over the phone by calling our Supporter Care team on 0207 923 5000.
- Set up a memorial page on JustGiving. Collect donations and new messages for as long as you like. Download our JustGiving memorial guide (PDF 167KB)
Get in touch
Do you have any questions? Are you donating in memory and want to tell us more?
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us using the following details:
0207 923 5000
News & blogs
Place2Be raises over £116,000 at fourteenth annual Carol Concert
Place2Be proudly raises a record-breaking £116,000 at our annual Carol Concert.Read more
Beano and Place2Be join forces to support children’s mental health
Dennis, Gnasher, Minnie and all of Beanotown join forces with Place2Be to support children’s mental healthRead more
The BAFTA Roadshow with Place2Be arrives in Harrow
BAFTA and Place2Be team up to bring the BAFTA Roadshow to Harrow.Read more