What we offer you
We will work with you to motivate your employees, engage your customers and increase your brand awareness, all whilst addressing a key challenge for children and young people today. We can offer:
- Visits to our schools to hear about our work directly
- Our expertise to support the wellbeing of your staff
- Your employees the chance to volunteer with local Place2Be schools
- A tailored programme of fundraising activities for your company
- A Partnership Management Team that is with you every step of the way to ensure the partnership is a success.
By partnering with Place2Be, you will enable us to reach more schools with vital mental health support.
Impact and reporting
Place2Be is committed to collecting data about the work we do and using it to measure our impact.
We report openly and honestly about the funding we receive and tailor our reports to the interests and objectives of each partner.
We regularly collect case studies from pupils, families and school staff to demonstrate the difference we make to their lives.
We are passionate about the work we do and proud to show our corporate partners the real difference they make in schools every day.
We’ll give you opportunities to visit one of our schools and hear directly from children, teachers and parents.
Get in touch
Would you like to find out more or visit one of our schools? We’d be delighted to speak to you about Place2Be’s ambitious plans for the future and how you might be able to support us.
You can get in touch with our team using the details below.
020 7923 5523 or firstname.lastname@example.org