Place2Be is committed to providing a website that is inclusive and accessible to everyone, regardless of ability or needs.
Our site has been designed by following World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards, the suggested best practice. We have built our pages to comply with the standards and guidelines available and strive to continue extending this compliance.
Accessibility on your device
Your accessibility preferences can be changed to work on different devices and with other technologies. We’ve looked at the most common devices and technology brands and outlined how you can make these changes to suit your personal needs:
- Help with using your computer, tablet or phone
- Apple Accessibility Support
- Google Accessibility Support
- Microsoft Accessibility Support
Accessibility on your browser
Our website has been built to display correctly on the following common browsers:
If you need to improve your browser experience, you can change this within the browser settings.
How we’re making our website accessible
We aim to ensure that all pages on our website conform to the Level AA standard of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines help us make sure that our website is accessible and user-friendly for everyone.
- All text is written in plain English and is clear and concise
- Acronyms are given a complete definition when we use them for the first time on a page
- Pages have clear and descriptive titles
- Paragraphs and sentences are kept short and direct
- Headings and sub-headings are clear and in the correct size
- Text is aligned to the left side of pages
- Bullet points and numbers are included to make content scannable and break up text
- All links have descriptive names
- Provide alternative (alt) text for all images
If you have any difficulty using the Place2be website or any of our affiliated sites, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.