Take on the highest free-standing mountain in the world for this once-in-a-lifetime trek.
If climbing Mount Kilimanjaro is on your bucket list, join us on this 10-day challenge and help to improve mental health for thousands of school children.
Kilimanjaro's snow-capped summit looms high over the African plains. You'll pass through forest, moorland and scree to Uhuru Peak, the highest point. You'll follow the Machame route which gradually acclimatises you to the altitude, giving you an excellent chance of success.
Date options available:
- 8 - 17 October 2021
- 26 December 2021 - 4 January 2022
- 4 - 13 February 2022
Join Team Place2Be and get the superstar treatment...
- Our fundraising pack, full of top tips
- Your free Place2Be t-shirt
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date and motivated in the lead up to the event
- Support from our dedicated Events Team who will be on hand with fundraising advice
- An invitation to a Place2Be school visit or webinar
For more information contact our Events Team on 07900 749 012 or email: email@example.com