Are you looking for information about Place2Be, expert responses to news or statistics on children and young people’s mental health?
Get in touch for:
- Information about our work and campaigns
- Expert spokespeople to comment on the latest developments in children and young people’s mental health
- Statistics from our work in hundreds of schools across England, Scotland and Wales
- Guidance about our logo and brand.
Our spokespeople can comment on:
- Counselling and mental health support for children and young people
- Challenges in school (e.g. exams, bullying and social media)
- Difficulties at home (e.g. parental separation and bereavement)
- Mental health conditions (e.g. depression and anxiety)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) (e.g. autism)
- Supporting parents and carers to look after their child’s mental health
- Supporting school staff (e.g. understanding behaviour and teacher stress)
- Supporting school leaders (e.g. mental health strategies and safeguarding).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7923 5581
Need to speak to us outside of office hours? Call 07850 265 681
News & blogs
Place2Be and The Evening Standard launch Young London SOS
The new partnership looks to address ‘the hidden mental health crisis of the Covid generation’.READ MORE
Mental health leaders: "support of frontline workers must be a national priority"
Leaders of the UK's leading mental health organisations, including Place2Be, have penned an open letter to frontline workers.READ MORE
Porsche Cars GB partners with Place2Be
Porsche Cars GB have announced the launch of a long-term partnership with Place2Be to improve children’s mental health.READ MORE