Are you looking for information about Place2Be, expert responses to news or statistics on children and young people’s mental health?
Get in touch for:
- Information about our work and campaigns
- Expert spokespeople to comment on the latest developments in children and young people’s mental health
- Statistics from our work in hundreds of schools across England, Scotland and Wales
- Guidance about our logo and brand.
Our spokespeople can comment on:
- Counselling and mental health support for children and young people
- Challenges in school (e.g. exams, bullying and social media)
- Difficulties at home (e.g. parental separation and bereavement)
- Mental health conditions (e.g. depression and anxiety)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) (e.g. autism)
- Supporting parents and carers to look after their child’s mental health
- Supporting school staff (e.g. understanding behaviour and teacher stress)
- Supporting school leaders (e.g. mental health strategies and safeguarding).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7923 5581
Need to speak to us outside of office hours? Call 07850 265 681
News & blogs
Look back at Children’s Mental Health Week 2021
This year's Children's Mental Health Week theme was Express Yourself. We share some of the highlights of the week.READ MORE
The Duchess of Cambridge talks to teachers during Children’s Mental Health Week
The Duchess of Cambridge spoke with teachers from Ribbon Academy in County Durham about supporting children in the pandemic.Read More
Professor Jason Leitch chats to pupils at Place2Be partner school
Professor Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director of the Scottish Government spoke to pupils at Oakwood Primary School.Read more