Are you looking for information about Place2Be, expert responses to news or statistics on children and young people’s mental health?
Get in touch for:
- Information about our work and campaigns
- Expert spokespeople to comment on the latest developments in children and young people’s mental health
- Statistics from our work in hundreds of schools across England, Scotland and Wales
- Guidance about our logo and brand.
Our spokespeople can comment on:
- Counselling and mental health support for children and young people
- Challenges in school (e.g. exams, bullying and social media)
- Difficulties at home (e.g. parental separation and bereavement)
- Mental health conditions (e.g. depression and anxiety)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) (e.g. autism)
- Supporting parents and carers to look after their child’s mental health
- Supporting school staff (e.g. understanding behaviour and teacher stress)
- Supporting school leaders (e.g. mental health strategies and safeguarding).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7923 5581
Need to speak to us outside of office hours? Call 07850 265 681
News & blogs
The Duchess of Cambridge unveils 5 findings of biggest ever study on the early years
The research reveals what the UK thinks about the early years, and explores how COVID-19 has impacted parents and carers.READ MORE
Place2Be’s Art Room team launch project in collaboration with WWF
The Growth project provides a supportive space to think about and explore children’s feelings through creativity and nature.READ MORE
5 ways to boost your child’s confidence and self-esteem
To mark Anti-Bullying Week, one of our Regional Clinical Leads shares their tips for boosting children’s confidence.READ MORE