Are you looking for information about Place2Be, expert responses to news or statistics on children and young people’s mental health?
Get in touch for:
- Information about our work and campaigns
- Expert spokespeople to comment on the latest developments in children and young people’s mental health
- Statistics from our work in hundreds of schools across England, Scotland and Wales
- Guidance about our logo and brand.
Our spokespeople can comment on:
- Counselling and mental health support for children and young people
- Challenges in school (e.g. exams, bullying and social media)
- Difficulties at home (e.g. parental separation and bereavement)
- Mental health conditions (e.g. depression and anxiety)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) (e.g. autism)
- Supporting parents and carers to look after their child’s mental health
- Supporting school staff (e.g. understanding behaviour and teacher stress)
- Supporting school leaders (e.g. mental health strategies and safeguarding).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7923 5581
Need to speak to us outside of office hours? Call 07850 265 681
News & blogs
Place2Be host free Counselling Workshops
100 people participated in 3 locations across the UK and Scotland.READ MORE
Place2Be secures funding from new partner Morgan Stanley
The new grant is to enable Place2Be to expand its reach in London.READ MORE
Scottish Mental Health Minister visits Craigroyston Primary School to discuss children’s mental health
Clare Haughey visited Carigroyston Primary School as part of Children’s Mental Health Week.READ MORE