Are you looking for information about Place2Be, expert responses to news or statistics on children and young people’s mental health?
Get in touch for:
- Information about our work and campaigns
- Expert spokespeople to comment on the latest developments in children and young people’s mental health
- Statistics from our work in hundreds of schools across England, Scotland and Wales
- Guidance about our logo and brand.
Our spokespeople can comment on:
- Counselling and mental health support for children and young people
- Challenges in school (e.g. exams, bullying and social media)
- Difficulties at home (e.g. parental separation and bereavement)
- Mental health conditions (e.g. depression and anxiety)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) (e.g. autism)
- Supporting parents and carers to look after their child’s mental health
- Supporting school staff (e.g. understanding behaviour and teacher stress)
- Supporting school leaders (e.g. mental health strategies and safeguarding).
Email email@example.com or call 020 7923 5581
Need to speak to us outside of office hours? Call 07850 265 681
News & blogs
Award a virtual Kindness Cup for Mental Health Awareness Week
We've launched our new virtual kindness cups to celebrate the acts of kindness taking place across our school communities.READ MORE
Coronavirus: supporting children who may be especially vulnerable
Place2Be's Principal Educational Psychologists share some ways to support children who are especially vulnerable.READ MORE
Coronavirus: updates from Place2Be
Tips, advice, and updates on how to access our services.READ MORE