Schools and Youth Groups
From Place2Be’s work in primary and secondary schools across the UK, we know how hard schools and teachers work to support children’s emotional wellbeing.
Schools have a very important role to play in helping children and young people learn the importance and value of kindness. It may sound simple but we know that small acts of kindness, from a classmate or member of staff, can make all the difference.
Download free school resources:
- Assembly guide - primary - PDF
- Slides for primary assembly – PowerPoint / PDF
- Assembly guide - secondary - PDF
- Slides for secondary assembly – PowerPoint / PDF
- Classroom activities - PDF
- Text for your website or newsletter - Word
Top tips for spreading a little kindness:
Missed last year’s resources on building resilience? You can still download them here:
2016 assembly plans:
2016 top tips for building resilience: